Municipal Overweight Transport Permit

A reminder that the R.M. of Weyburn follows the Ministry of Highways Spring Road Bans & Weights. Please visit their website for the most current orders.

If you require an overweight permit for Non-Divisible Loads please complete the below Application with payment to the R.M. of Weyburn Office.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.