2021 Dust Control Program
The application of MG30 (calcium chloride/magnesium hydroxide) will be used for the dust control program this year. Emails have been sent out to all previous recipients of this program.
- the cost sharing program is for application on the municipal road adjacent to a residence.
- water will be applied first, if necessary
- the costs will be on a 50%/50% cost share basis shared between the municipality and land owner for the first application
- if a second application is requested and able to be accommodated 100% of the costs will be the responsibility of the land owner
- other sites will be considered with 100% of the costs the responsibility of the landowner
- maintenance of the site is at the sole discretion of the municipality
The Dust Control Form must be filled out by all returning and new recipients and submitted to the municipality by April 30, 2021. If we do not receive the signed form we will assume you do not want dust control this year. Application is generally completed around the middle of May.
NOTE: Council is in discussions that 2021 may be the last year for the cost sharing program.
If you cannot print off the form please give us a call and we can arrange to get a printed copy to you.