Thinking about subscribing to the Weyburn Utility Board water line?
TO POTENTIAL RURAL WATER SUBSCRIBERS:
The following are requirements that must be met in order for the Weyburn Utility Board to Consider your application for rural water service:
- A completed Subscriber Application Form
- A non-refundable deposit of $1250.00
- Evidence of an existing structure (at least a basement) OR a registered plan including position of a curbstop
- Submission deadlines are February 1st and July 1st each year
- Completed Sewage Disposal Form
Application Forms can be downloaded from the links below or picked up from the RM Weyburn Office and returned by mail to the Weyburn Utility Board or dropped off at the RM Weyburn Office.
City of Weyburn Sewage Disposal Form
WEYBURN UTILITY BOARD NEW WATER SERVICE APPLICATION AND COST
$10,000.00 City of Weyburn Hookup Fee
$20,000.00 minimum Weyburn Utility Board Hookup Fee
Additionally new users will be required to sign a Subscriber Agreement prior to receiving the service. You can download a Draft Copy of a Subscriber Agreement to review prior to making an application.